Legal Help

De Groningen Students’ Union offers free legal help to students and other residents of Groningen. For problems related to your landlord, rental contract Rental Team. For other legal questions you can contact our Legal Helpdesk at the email below. If you want to file a complaint against your landlord, you can do this through the Contact Point Abusive Landlordship (CPAL) anonymously.